Finance Manager – Asia Pacific
- Permanent Position
- New Site and Facilities in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne
- Advanced Global Cold Chain Logistics
NewCold is an integrated service provider for cold chain logistics. NewCold drives quality and efficiency improvements throughout the supply chain and aims to be recognized as the world-wide reliable partner.
We do this by developing, engineering and realizing advanced cold storages that are tailor-made and the basis for long-term partnerships in advanced cold storage and transport services.
The Finance Manager oversees the financial operations and reporting of the logistics activities of the NewCold Facilities located throughout the Asia Pacific region. This is a broad role covering the most important aspects of finance management, business and financial control.
This position is a member of the Senior Management Team in which you will have an active role driving the business optimization and growth. This role reports to the Regional Managing Director (Asia Pacific) and a functional reporting line to the CFO (Netherlands).
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and develop the Australian finance team
- Transactional Accounting
- Weekly Operational Reporting
- Cash Flow Estimates
- Coordinate finance activities with overseas shared service centre
- Monthly Management Reporting
- Quarterly forecasts
- Yearly Budget Process
- Procedures and Internal control and compliance
- Yearly IFRS Reporting
- Management requests and analysis
- Relationship management and contact for audit partners and banks.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified CA or CPA
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Business, Commerce or another relevant field
- Min 5 years proven experience in a Finance Manager role
- Strong systems skills
- Ability to present information with influence and build relationships across a business
If you are eligible to work in Australia and you believe you have the key experience of this position, we would welcome your application today. Please send your CV and covering letter to our HR Manager, Julianne Slevison, [email protected]@newcold.com. For further enquiries you can contact Julianne as well.