Operations Manager – NewCold Piacenza
NewCold Borgorose is NewCold’s automated cold storage facility in the ITA. It will be operated to support the production and supply chain activities of leading food processors in the region. The empowered NewCold Borgorose operations team is responsible for safely operating and maintaining the state-of-the-art coldstore and providing excellent logistics services to our customers.
Manage all useful activities, coordinate all assigned departments, to ensure the perfect flow of goods. Both incoming and outgoing, ensuring the achievement of the economic, financial, service, and quality objectives (KPI).
- Check the correct functioning of the WMS
- Management of the planning, val & dispatch team
- Management of booking and planning of dispatch and mixing, with the aim of good scheduling of activities
- Verify that picking preparation is on time with dispatch
- He is interested in the management of incoming and outgoing documents
- Plan each shift with the right workload to carry it out efficiently on the operational and economic side
- Verify that the tasks in the system are carried out progressively, and according to the needs communicated by the customer
- Verify that the operational flow (eg Closing trips, closing orders, confirming reservations) is carried out according to procedures
- Ensures work continuity with correct in-outbound planning
- Guarantees the correct observation of inbound outbound procedures, especially with regard to quality (eg temperature verification, entry scan, integrity, etc.)
- He-She is responsible for creating and ensuring the implementation of KPIs for picking, on time departure, booking consistency
- Development and operational monitoring of KPIs, acting in accordance with a continuus improvement perspective
- Guarantees the realization of an SLA equal to 99% by directly managing relations with the customer and delegating the necessary tasks to his team in a charismatic and efficient way
- Interacts with the Site manager, HR Manager to bring to the attention of operational or personal situations useful for site activity
- It is responsible for providing elements to give operational feedbacks to internal and external customers
- Verify operational sustainability and that the financial KPI indices are continuously updated
- Team development through the use of coatching leaership
- It propose improving procedures and / or optimizing operational processes
- Demonstrates operational consistency over time, has a proactive and collaborative approach
- Has transparent, clear communication and guarantees fair treatment
- Supports the management in the development of the site
Scope of the job / Degree of supervision
- Osa kpi: 99,9%
- Productivity kpi
- Safety kpi
- Aop cost vs actual kpi
- Indirect team skills improvement(% versatilita’ 2 mansioni/fte >80%)
Why would you want to work for NewCold?
With the prospect of many new construction projects, NewCold offers the opportunity to join a young but powerful company in the field of logistic services. We have the ambition and the potential to rapidly become the market leader in the field of modern and automated cold storage with additional supply chain services such as transport and distribution. Although our proposition comprises attractive benefits and a compensation package, the (international) scope and impact of the position may appeal to you even more.
We are looking forward to your reaction. Please send your motivation letter and CV to Simona.Volpe@newcold.com.